Year 9 at KSA is a very special and exciting year. The Students are challenged and stretched as the begin their journey through their GCSEs with a breadth of curriculum to ensure they are well prepared and well informed to make difficult choices about their future.
We develop a responsible cohort of Students who are prepared to make well informed decisions about the career pathways available to them; students who are problem solvers, who can self-manage and can take the initiative to develop their own learning. The team will support them to become a group defined by their ability to be reflective learners who are capable of evaluating their progress with a view to achieving their best.
Year 9 can be somewhat a rollercoaster of emotions, highs and lows therefore, we equip our Students with a tailored PSHE programme, to ensure our girls are educated socially, morally, spiritually and culturally.
The Year 9 Pastoral Leaders are:
Mr R Nightingale – Progress Leader for Year 9 (email@example.com)
Mrs E Campbell - Deputy Head of Year 9 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mr D Scallan - SLT Line Link for Year 9
Year 9 consists of 8 mixed-ability Form groups:
- 9K – Mrs J Regan-Kellet (email@example.com)
- 9I – Mr J Moring (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 9N – Miss A Howl (email@example.com)
- 9G – Mr P Hope (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 9S – Mr S Dineen (email@example.com)
- 9W – Miss D Oprea (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 9O – Mrs J Brown (email R Nightingale)
- 9D – Miss H Woodford (email@example.com)