Year 11 Parents'' Information Evening - Tonight!
As part of our efforts to ensure year 11 students have the best possible preparation for their final examinations we would like to invite parents to an information evening on Tuesday 1st April at 5.30pm.
This will last approximately 1hr. The sorts of areas we will be covering will be:
- An overview of the in-school preparations that are taking place.
- Easter study sessions and other events
- The examination calendar
- Subject specific guidance e.g. for English and Maths
- Tips on how to revise and time management
- Managing stress (we were thinking of the students but perhaps for parents too!)
- An opportunity for you to suggest how we could further support students further.
- Study Leave
Due to anticipated numbers we are asking parents not to bring children, including Year 11's, with them. Students will of course be provided with relevant information in school.
No comments have been left yet.
Leave a comment