Northamptonshire Health and Care Partnership (NHCP) are pleased to invite all Northamptonshire Secondary school students (Years 7 to 13) to take part in our competition which is now OPEN!
The competition is called You name it!
- TOP TIP: Think of a name that would attract you to find out more about a career in the NHS and social care.
- There are prizes to be won! Win £100 retail voucher and valuable work experience!
- Runner up prizes also available and everyone who submits an entry will be given recognition & certificate of completion
- Our new website will be “A One Stop Shop” and provide information on career education, a chance to experience work and guidance, any local apprenticeship vacancies, and advice on the many routes into a career within the NHS and social care in Northamptonshire.
- If you are feeling extra creative, you can design a visual and/or logo to go with the name too!
- For further information about the competition please scan the QR code or visit: https://northamptonshirehcp.co.uk/2021/04/help-us-name-our-brand-new-careers-website/
- Closing date: 3 pm 1st June 2021.
- Please send entries to Laura Watts, Project Manager WEX and WP, NHCP Email: Laura.Watts@nhft.nhs.uk and Laura is the person to contact if there are any questions.